Achieve the ultimate driver feel with BC Racing's DS Series Coilovers. BC Racing's new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels such as roll, pitch, dive, and quick weight transitions on technical road courses.
The BC Racing DS Series Coilover can be customized for every type of racing imaginable, from the weekend track warrior to the full time race car.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Digressive piston and damping curve
- Satin chrome finished shock body
- Height adjustment independent of spring compression
- 30 levels of simultaneous compression / rebound adjustment
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available
- Custom spring rates and swift spring are compatible
- One year warranty
- Mazda FD3S RX-7 93-95
Important Note: The Swift Springs and/or Extreme Low Variant are custom made and carry a 4-6 week lead time.
Images used for marketing only actual product may vary.