Tomei began operations in 1968 as a race car tuner in Japan. Over the last 40 years Japan has emerged as one of the leaders in automotive research, racing, and culture. Tomei products have been utilized in nearly every motor sport imaginable. Tomei's racing heritage means their research and design team have first hand knowledge of the extreme demands racing puts on an engine. Using only the highest quality materials means that Tomei's products can handle the intense strain and heat a purpose built engine will experience whether it be on the street or the track. Tomei's attention to detail is second to none. All of their products are thoroughly researched and engineered to achieve optimal efficiency. Because of even miniscule differences in measurements can cause catastrophic engine failure, all Tomei products fall within strict tolerances. Tomei machines all of their engine components to enhance airflow and ensure proper fitment and seal.
The Tomei Titanium ExpremeTi is designed using low-cost production methods, coupled with Tomei's strict quality control to maintain the standard of high quality products that is expected from Tomei. Production methods are very meticulous; from the careful selection of the raw materials, to each and every step of the manufacturing process. Titanium is known to be difficult to weld, but with Tomei's experienced methods they were able to achieve the best results with strength, durability and quality of finish. Springs are fitted for increased weight savings and for a better finish with a race look over normal exhaust flanges.
- Material: Titanium
- Main Pipe Diameter: 3.17" (80.5mm) - compared to Stock 2.52inch(64.0mm)
- Main Pipe Thickness: 1.0mm
- Silencer Diameter: 5.98" (152mm)
- Silencer Thickness: 1.0mm
- Exit Diameter: 4.53" (115mm) - compared to Stock 2.52" (64.0mm)
- Exit Thickness: 1.0mm
- Flange Thickness: n/a
- Weight: 10.8lbs(4.9kg) - compared to Stock 36.16lbs (16.4kg)
- Full Titanium Construction
- Over 20lbs Lighter Over The Factory Exhaust
- All Necessary Hardware Included To Ensure Direct OEM Replacement and Ease of Installation