Surface gap plugs are nearly immune to pre-ignition, and usually require a special high energy ignition system. They can be susceptible to fouling, especially in colder applications, but may be necessary in high compression applications.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
We currently offer two different spark plug kits for the FD3S RX7:
- OEM Spec
- 2x BUR7EQP
- 2x BUR9EQP
- All 9s
- 4x BUR9EQP
Checkout more from the FD3S RX-7 Collection!